User License Agreement
USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
This User License Agreement (“Agreement”) is a legal agreement between you (“User”) and Lucas Peinador Fallas S.P (“Company”) regarding the use of the digital tools that are provided by the Company.
BY PURCHASING AND USING THE DIGITAL TOOLS, YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO USE THE DIGITAL TOOLS.
- Grant of License. The Company grants to the User a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the digital tools that are provided by the Company, subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Purpose. The digital tools are intended to be used by artists and designers to create art and design for commercial and non-commercial purposes.
- Access and Use. After purchasing the digital tools online, the User can download and install them in their devices and use them.
- Support and Maintenance. If the User is having technical difficulties, they can reach out within 30 days and it is up to the Company to decide if they can provide help or not. If the User buys a product that says it has "free updates," the User will be able to get any future updates to the product free of charge.
- Limitations and Restrictions. The digital tools can be used only by the amount of users that the license was bought for. 1 license per user. But the users can have the tools installed in up to two devices per license.
- Prohibited Uses. The User cannot sub-license, resale, share, transfer, or redistribute the digital tools either for free or payment. Installation into apps other than the app the digital tools are designed for is not allowed. Distribution via any physical or internet-connected storage device, cloud service, or file-sharing website either for free or payment is not allowed. Reverse-engineering and/or use of a Company product to create a similar product offered for free or for sale is not allowed.
- Refund Policy. Users can request a refund up to 30 days after the purchase of the product. The refund policy is subject to the terms listed in the Refund Policy section of this Agreement.
- Payment Terms. All transactions are processed in Slovenia in the form of Euros. Your bank or financial institution may charge an international transaction fee even when a transaction is processed in your local currency. If the payment fails the end-user revokes their rights in this agreement and must stop the use of the tools, same if there is a refund.
- Modifications. The digital tools should be modified only by the end-user and for their usage. Never to be distributed.
- Termination. If the payment process fails, or if there is a refund, the User revokes their use of the tools and must not use them.
- Intellectual Property. The digital tools and any related materials are the intellectual property of the Company and are protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. The User agrees not to remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices from the digital tools.
- Disclaimer of Warranty. The digital tools are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event shall the Company be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use our digital tools. The user agrees to indemnify and hold our company, its affiliates, officers, agents, and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of the user's use of our digital tools or any violation of this agreement. In no event shall our company's liability to the user, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise, exceed the amount paid by the user for the digital tools.
- General. The Company expressly reserves the right to amend or modify this Agreement at any time and without prior notification.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit our website, we automatically collect certain information about your device. Additionally, customer information is shared with Facebook in an effort to serve prospects more relevant ads.
Should you require additional use that is not described within this agreement please get in touch.